Day 3 By Leo Romero
The Greatest Gift
December 1, 2021
…for he has looked on the humble estate of his servant.
For behold, from now on all generations will call me blessed;
for he who is mighty has done great things for me,
and holy is his name.
- Remember when Jesus open His loving arms and you came to Him.
- Meditate on the pain, sorrow and wounds that you brought up to Him
- Give Him thanks for what He has done
- Mary’s life is an example of a life filled with Faith
- Meditate on the times when you have experienced living by Faith
- Bring back the memories of being in the arms of the Father as you faced trials.
(Write a note in your journal giving thanks to Jesus).
- Respond to Jesus’s love with actions in your life.
- Go and do something for someone this week